Where is that?

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hard are thy ways-a journey

Hard are thy ways!
I can't follow thy plan.

Not so, my dear child.
I have all that you need-- but you must take my hand. (If you will)

Hard are thy ways!
So weak that I am.

Not so, my dear child.

For your soul I plead~~ Reach up--here's (take) my hand

Unable am I,
To do as you ask.
Unable, unwilling, unfettered, outcast.

Unwilling perhaps. Unable--not so. Not at all.
My power and grace are sufficient for all.

My heart wants your strength,
your guidance, your love,
My will I'm unable to conquer at all.

MY child--you must ask me, seek my help from above.
I will reach out, I 'll help you.
You will know my Love.


"But"---"But"!! This--always my cry.
I justify reasons, I fight, I ask why? (justifying my crying, my why?)

Beloved--I invite you to come unto me.
Be still.
Be believing.

Put your trust--in me.
You must learn, through obedience that I am the way.
You must learn to be humble
and to do as I say.
My only purpose--thy happiness is.
My want--That you know the (our) Father and live as He lives.

Long have I suffered.
My struggle is vain.
Help me dear Lord
to trust in thy name,
By living and doing--feeling thy love,
Seeking thy guidance, knowing thy love,
Living learning from thy help from above.

Ere long you'll be with me
I invite you to come.
Even now you are with me
My God and my strength.

I am with you always.
When you seek me you'll find.

Easy thy ways!
When I walk in thy path.
Happy my heart to know thee at last.
Grateful my heart sings--
with my might and my mind--
"Great are thy ways
Oh Savior Divine.


Well done my beloved-
I come unto thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment