Where is that?

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rules for Marriage

These are not mine but the are helpful. I think they came from C. Terry Warner (BYU) , author of "Bonds that make us Free"

1~~Don't quarrel at bed time and/or don't go to sleep mad
2~~Tell your spouse "I love you" in words and touch and deed
3~~Don't nag
4~~Don't get mad at the same time
5~~Pray together at least once a day
6~~ Encourage in every way their talents
7~~~Let your spouse know the facilitators of love
8~~Communication --responsibly and kindly
9~~Be polite and courteous
0~~Allow them one major fault that you never mention to them

~~Marriage Helps
Mosiah 4: 27And see that all these things are done in wisdom and aorder; for it is not requisite that a man should run bfaster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.
Marriage killer, fatigue and overwork

Pray
D&C 31
12aPray always, lest you enter into btemptation and lose your creward.

1 Nephi 7
And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I awill go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no bcommandments unto the children of men, save he shall cprepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

www.utahmarriage.org
the big bounceback


No comments:

Post a Comment