Where is that?

Thursday, July 29, 2010

LIGHT

We have our light that comes from Christ.

We hold up our light (what we know of Christ)
so that others will believe because some believe
by seeing, others believe on their words.

3 Nephi 14:22 The alight of the body is the beye; if, therefore, thine eye be csingle, thy whole body shall be full of light.

3 Nephi 11: 11 And behold, I am the alight and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter bcup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in ctaking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the dwill of the Father in all things from the beginning.

3 Nephi 18: 24 Therefore, hold up your alight that it may shine unto the world. Behold I am the blight which ye shall hold up—that which ye have seen me do. Behold ye see that I have prayed unto the Father, and ye all have witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment