Where is that?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TESTIMONY

There are time and situations when we rely on others and what they know until we get our own knowledge or skill
Teachers
River Guides
Airplane Jumpers
If you don't know, should you be out there without someone who has the knowledge? No, without knowledge you could get killed.

It is okay to rely on our parents testimony until we get our own.
If we don't want to rely on theirs how do we get our own?

Desire
Prayer
Study
Ponder
Obey

You will be killed spiritually without a testimony.

Why do you think that apostles say "with every fiber of my being I testify that He lives"?
So that we an lean on their knowledge--our hope.

Quote Richard G Scott
"IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST, THAT HE LIVES--THEN LEAN ON MINE BECAUSE I KNOW. I TESTIFY WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING--THAT HE LIVES."


T-- on Book of Mormon

There is a fine line between getting the message and missing the story, and getting the story and missing the message.
These are true stories of real people and that is what I have always loved about the Book of Mormon from the time I first tried to read it as a teenager. I could see that they were real people with real problems and God helped them and I know that He can and does help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment